Skip to main content

Tagged - Yet again

I do not hold any rights over this picture. I do not know who created this pic, but good work mate; I hope you won't get offended if I use it for non-commercial purposes here. Thank you.



I have been tagged to do this funny little quiz by Nikki. As usual, I have no option but to accede! He he...So as I settle back to the hostel life and hectic class schedule back here in Pune, I'll do this bit.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

0730 hours. I hate it but can't help it!

2. How do you like your steak?

I don care as long as it is palatable, hostel does that to you!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Kaminey...aife hi dekh li ya..ya...ya...ar!

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Watching 'that 70s show' these days, really loved Numb3rs!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Wouldn't live at one place then! But if it has to be only one - New Delhi!

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Sambhar Vada and Tea - Hostel menu folks!

7. What is your favourite cuisine?

Indian, Italian

8. What foods do you dislike?

Mushroom with curry, Jackfruit

9. Favourite Place to Eat?

Punjabi by Nature at Infinity Towers, Haldiram's at NH-8, that quaint little dhaba in Kasauli, Oven Fresh at Shivaji Park, Pizzeria at Churchgate. Cafe Leopold at Colaba, McDonald's at Linking Road, Crowne Plaza at the back of my home, Gaylord's at Churchgate...you see, with me, it is all about the great experience!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Wagon R - love it!

12. What are your favourite clothes?

T-Shirt and Jeans.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Tonnes of places - Norway, Leh, Rome, Vatican, Prague, Paris, London, San Francisco, Alaska, Shillong, Seychelles, Srinagar, Gulmarg, Auli, Egypt, New Zealand, Israel, Cape Town, Spain, Rio de Janeiro, Portugal, Peru...well, you said I had a chance ;)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

I prefer full full - that too a big glass!

15. Where would you want to retire?

Kasauli and New Delhi and Mumbai - can't I have 3 homes to retire to?

16. Favorite time of day?

Night...

17. Where were you born?

Lady Hardings Medical College, near Shivaji Nagar Bus Terminal, Near Bengali Market, Connaught Place, New Delhi!

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Badminton, T20 Cricket, Lawn Tennis.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

I was coaxed into writing this - won't bully anyone else - all my good Twitter and Blog friends are welcome to take the tag forward! :)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

I really don know :P

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

Ummmm....:P

22. Bird watcher?

Depends on the rarity of the species you see! ;)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night is when the lions go on a prowl!

24. Do you have any pets?

A Labrador - may be some years down the line...

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?

I just had 12 days of "sloth-like" vacations and enjoyed Om Sweets Chaat/Gol Gappas/Dahi Bhalle to the fullest!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

Badminton Player, Architect, Economist, Paleontologist, Astronaut, some geeky Scientist...what not man!

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Just being at school - studying, playing and having awesome fun with my friends! [No, I am not crazy!]

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

I despise cats - I like some dogs :P

29. Are you married?

Will obviously be in a few more years!

30. Always wear your seat belt?

99% of the time...

31. Been in a car accident?

Yes and the paradox is - on the day I was to get my permanent license to drive! And...I wasn't the one who was hurt :P

32. Any pet peeves?

Nopes.

33. Favourite Pizza Toppings?

Cheese, more cheese and capsicum... :P

34. Favourite Flower?

Ummm...not a flower person...can chose good ones though to make that nice bouquet...

35. Favourite ice cream?

Butterscotch/Chocolate/Pineapple/Mango - jo mil jaaye!

36. Favourite fast food restaurant?

Hanuman at Sion, McD at Linking Road

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?

None. But I choose not to drive. it's not my cup of tea.

38. From whom did you get your last email?

Nikki

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Crosswords/ Om Book Shop/ Reliance Time Out/ Landmark

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Naah, life is too predictable here!

41. Happy with your job?

Give me one please? [ Am an OK student at a good B-School - Hire me?!]

42. Broccoli?

OK...but like the desi version more...

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Kasauli till now - Nainital/Junagarh n Diu in school was great too!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Family at Haldiram's

45. What are you listening to right now?

That idiot who keeps talking on his mobile near my room's window!

46. What is your favorite color?

Purple, red, black and green

47. How many tattoos do you have?

None...

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

Zero

49. In What time did you finish this quiz?

Be happy that I finished it!

50. Coffee Drinker?

Yes

Comments

  1. I wouldn't have completed the test had I been you..

    And I liked this:

    Are you a morning person or a night person?
    Night is when the lions go on a prowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice read, Himanshu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what incredibly commendable patience buddy...cheers..very interesting read..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sumit - Thanks! Keep visiting :) Am following you :)
    @ Ramesh - Seriously Sir, I did not have anything to pass time :P
    @ Dhiraj - Thanks Bhai! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saraswati to Laxmi!

 Image Courtesy: http://www.thehindu.com/ Now that MBA is over and I am considered an ounce wiser, being back home means work. There are so many pending things that are just waiting in the attic to be dusted and made to work again. One of them is the mammoth task of physical share transfer and dematerialization. Though stated in one pretty sentence, it takes months of effort and work. And of course, money!  My brother has been painfully going about the motions of this work for a couple of months now and nothing much yet seems to have resulted out of it. We struck a good deal with a certain Saraswati something shares. I asked, "How much would this one fetch us?". He replied, "Enough to recover the money you spent on your MBA degree". I exclaimed, "Really! Waoh! Even after they have been dormant for like 15 years??!". He quipped, in exasperation, "Weren't they supposed to teach you all this in B-School?" I did shut up and let him do this pain

Were you sleeping?

How irritating is it to get a phone call when you are in that last hour of your sleep on a Saturday morning? Worse, if it turns out to be your mobile service provider wanting to confirm if you would want to upgrade your 3G plan (which in any case sucks with most providers in India!) Even worse, what if it turns out to be someone important, like your boss? Now you don't want to sound totally sleepy - do you? What would he/she be thinking of you if he were to ask, "Were you sleeping?" at 11 am in the morning? (And, this is judgmental attitude is especially true of older white haired balding bosses!) Well, here are a few tips to sound all alert & morning crispy when actually you would have killed him for ruining your sleep on a Saturday morning. They have worked well for me, hope they would for you too! - Take a deep breath, let the phone ring for a few seconds so that you get a chance to clear your head (hope you did not have much alcohol last night). T

Continuity called Nature

Other not so important news is as follows. I am limping with a completely removed nail from the finger next to toe on my left foot, heat is getting unbearable as it is supposed to be, work is hectic as usual, I don't find time to exercise, I like to sleep more and I am hopelessly stuck in a rut of work-home routine with minor hiccups like the stupid freak toe injury. Pretty uneventful as usual. What we tend to forget while ranting like I just did is that these continuous monotonous processes in life are also the driving force for us to graduate to newer and widened laws of nature - even though we may tend to resist them. It is hard to realize the importance of these circles until you find few precious minutes for yourself to think and look around. There is nothing new with spring and summer. We hardly have spring season though - summer conquers spring quickly and brutally. I happened to be loitering around lackadaisically on the terrace and found the beautiful burnt orange on t